Two explosions 15 seconds apart, placed near finish line is clearly
intentional and designed to inflict maximum damage.
You can check on runners from your state, town, etc. here:
http://www.baa.org/individual.html
No group has yet taken responsibility. Given that it is Tax Day, it
could be domestic nutcase or it could be international terrorist. If
they were suicide bombers, you would think we would have some
confirmation of that (and if so would be the first on U.S. soil, I
believe).

--
"Photography is a Bastard left by Science on the Doorstep of Art" -
Peter Galassi