Couldn't help smiling as I enjoyed these images. Looking forward to Christine's
images. ;-)

Jack

----- Original Message -----
From: Christine Aguila <christ...@caguila.com>
To: PDML List <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Sunday, April 21, 2013 9:24 AM
Subject: Christine meets Christine!

Hi Everyone:

Christine Nielsen and I had a two-woman PDML meet up yesterday in Chicago--lots
of fun!  Below is a small gallery with captions.  Truth is, we did more talking
than picture making.  She flew home to Boston this morning, so expect some pics
from her in the next few days!

Had a blast, Christine.  Looking forward to the next time!

http://www.caguila.com/christinenielsen/index.html

Cheers, Christine/Chicago