Actually I keep that lens on my K-5 as my default grab. I have not had it all that long but I will try to look up some photos I took using it and link to them.

pdml-requ...@pdml.net wrote:
Message: 13
Date: Mon, 6 May 2013 12:59:08 +0200
From:fotor...@gmx.de  (Ralf R. Radermacher)
To:pdml@pdml.net
Subject: DA 18 - 135 mm anyone?

What's the general verdict on the DA 18-135 mm lens? Is it noticeably
better than the two kit zooms (18-55 and 50-200)?

I'be had a look at Pentax' own gallery and haven't found a single really
crisp and sharp image. Then again, I'm used to
prime lenses mostly. Am I expecting too much?

Ralf
-- Ralf R. Radermacher - DL9KCG - K?ln/Cologne, Germany Blog :
http://the-real-fotoralf.blogspot.com Audio :
http://aporee.org/maps/projects/fotoralf Web : http://www.fotoralf.de