From: PDML [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of
knarftheria...@gmail.com
Sent: Tuesday, May 7, 2013 10:55 AM
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List"
Subject: Re: OT For the cyclists here

There is an argument that one who dies early will cost the healthcare system
far less than someone who lingers in into their golden years, health
declining as they age.

If the accident involves an automobile liability will be covered (at least
partially).

For those reasons and for the reasons as articulated by Bob W. I am all for
being libertarian when it comes to helmet laws for adults.

Cheers,
frank