From: PDML [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of Bruce Walker
Sent: Tuesday, May 7, 2013 4:12 PM
To: Pentax Discuss Mailing List
Subject: OT RIP film effects pioneer Ray Harryhausen

An important film influence gone, although the reign of stop-motion effects
pretty much ended when Jurassic Park was released. I just adore Sam Raimi's
nod to Harryhausen's Argonaut skeletons in Army of Darkness.

http://www.indiewire.com/article/visual-effects-pioneer-ray-harryhausen-dies
-at-92

--
-bmw