The messy look is appealing, makes the photo less sterile, it might
otherwise have been a simple product shot.

Gerrit

-----Original Message-----
From: PDML [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of
knarftheria...@gmail.com
Sent: Tuesday, May 7, 2013 8:11 PM
To: PDML@pdml.net
Subject: PESO - The Spring Ride

Taken a few weeks ago when the weather was a a bit messy - hence the small
mud specks on the otherwise clean bike.

Mostly though I just like the look of that Mavic 20 spoke hub and the bladed
aero spokes:

 http://knarfdummyblog.blogspot.ca/2013/04/the-spring-ride.html?m=1

Of course if you're not a "bikey" it may not be as exciting to you.

;-)

Comments always welcome.

Cheers,
frank

"For me, the camera is a sketch book, an instrument of intuition and
spontaneity." -- Henri Cartier-Bresson
follow the directions.