Optio WG-2 I like to use for delayed photo sequences, due to being
small, water resistant and so on. Whilst I can stop delayed shooting
before the sequence started by pressing Power button + menu, once camera
starts the sequence it doesn't react to power button + menu pressing any
more and only dirty trick I discovered from the manual it to remove
memory card in between captures. I wish there is another non-intrusive
non-destructive way. When You run underwater photo sequence its not so
healthy to open battery compartment until camera is totally dry and it
takes time. This is one of these time when I miss that computer Ctrl +
ALT + Del combination.

http://roman.blakout.net/picture.php?/927/category/84

Ideas appreciated.

--
roman.blakout.net
K-5 × DA 16-45 × DA 17-70 SDM × DA* 50-135 SDM × FA 50 × FA 35-70