I was going over some images I took a couple of months ago and found this one. Carl as everyone who knew him would like to remember him. Taken last St. Patrick's Day. Carl unfortunately dropped dead of a heart attack two weeks ago. His memorial service was attended by at least 500 possibly more.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1604247/PESO/PESO%20--%20%20carl.html

Equipment:  Pentax K20D w/smc Pentax A 24mm f2.8

As usual comments are welcome but may be totally ignored.

--
There are two kinds of computer users those who've experienced a hard drive
failure, and those that will.