Very nice gallery, Derby. As others have commented - the batteries are cheap so just get a few. I carry 4 and have yet to burn through them all between recharging. The 5 to 15 zoom is quite good and gets you a decent fast wide angle. The "toy" fisheye lens is also very good but has the fisheye distortion.

Mark