Hi,

A friend of mine started a blog around technology some time ago. He told me
that some manufacturers/distributors lend him devices to test (specially
smartphones) and I told him 'if they lend you a camera, you know where I am...'.
It was kind of a joke, but a couple of weeks later he was offering me a Samsung
EX2F to test and write a review.

So, 2 months later, I have written 3 reviews and a short photo-show report. The
last one and just published is the Pentax MX-1 review and I am currently
testing a Sony RX100 (it seems that I have specialized in the 'premium compact'
camera segment).

The review is in Spanish but there are plenty of pictures on it. Here you have
the links in case you want to take a look:

http://www.teknofilo.com/samsung-ex2f-analisis-y-prueba/
http://www.teknofilo.com/canon-powershot-s110-analisis-prueba-a-fondo/
http://www.teknofilo.com/sonimag-foto-2013/
http://www.teknofilo.com/pentax-mx-1/

Regarding the MX-1, its retro design is not as well done as the Fuji's, the
screen does not fit well for instance, but it is a pleasure to use (it is
tiltable, a must for me). The results are quite good taking into account the
sensor size but the price here (499 EUR) is a bit too high considering its
feature set.
My conclusion is that despite its flaws, I had a great time using it. I cannot
say the same about other competitors in the premium compact segment (specially
the smallest ones)

Regards,
Jaume