On 1 June 2013 00:16,  <eactiv...@aol.com> wrote:
> That is great. But, you know, I don't feel the  stuff you show here on the
> right adds all that much. Like FB version  better.
>
> Take with a Grain of Salt, Marnie aka Doe :-)

Thanks Marnie, I appreciate all input, I'm in two minds also, I have
since re-shot the scene but moved futher along the adjacent pier so as
to include more of the bridge so none of the piers and the walkway on
the right are visible any more. I'm pretty pleased with the new image
but I would have liked to include some kind of foreground anchor, in
the new image there is just water in the foreground. I might post a
copy later in the day.

Cheers,

--
Rob Studdert (Digital  Image Studio)