"film".

From: Darren Addy
I imagine that there is *a lot* of film being put in freezers by some
people in Hollywood (which would be sort of artificially inflating the
demand seen right now), but yeah - the writing is on the wall. If you
haven't yet seen the documentary "Side by Side" I highly recommend it.
Trailer and outtakes here:
Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr1l1NgQH4s
Outtakes playlist: http://goo.gl/gimEu

On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 8:51 AM, Mark Roberts