Two pics that I grabbed this morning, just because I had a phone in my pocket.
The rose is blooming on a bush that was here when I bought the house 21 years
ago. I suspect it's close to 30 years old. And Grace was on my work computer,
which is sometimes allowed when grandpa gets a day off. She's playing MInecraft.

The pic of Grace is noisy both because the camera probably reverted to its
highest ISO and because I pushed the shadows in PhotoShop. But the moment would
have been lost if I had run off to get my K-5. (And the iPhone flash would have
killed the monitor display)

http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=17425994&size=lg

http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=17425993&size=lg