On Jun 18, 2013, at 5:31 PM, Bob W <p...@web-options.com> wrote:

>> I thought there was a reasonable chance of Indian Summer weather. Am I
>> mistaken. If so, I will be prepared. We'll unless it's a hurricane? Do they
>> ever get those in England?
>
> We've had a run of poor summers with little in the way of Indian summers
> recently, so you should bring some light wet weather gear. September is a
> nice time to visit though.

I'll be prepared for rain.

> We get the fag-end of your hurricanes sometimes, but Britain gets more
> tornadoes per land area than any other country in the world, apart from the
> Netherlands. Strange but true. They tend to be little ones though.

I thought we were the only ones who had tornadoes. Never heard of any in
Europe. American self-centeredness?

Eric Weir
Decatur, GA  USA
eew...@bellsouth.net

“A thing is right when it tends to preserve the integrity, stability
and beauty of the biotic community. It is wrong when it tends otherwise.”

- Aldo Leopold