I shot a Fisher, (aka Fisher Cat), with a what should have been the proper lens, a 500mm mirror, I wasn't very sharp, looking at the EXIF data I realize I'd left the focal length set at 24mm for AS. Only got one shot, before it disappeared behind the tree it was clinging to. You don't often see them in broad daylight, and they'd just recently extended their range into Connecticut. Haven't seen any since.