I was there 3 weeks ago and as John says parts of the coastal path are
closed due to landslides, and the middle village  -Corniglia - was
inaccessible from land; we couldn' tget there in at all.

+1 for the gelatos at Manorola too... :-)

You'll certainly have better weather than us - it was cold and wet
when we were there...

Ciao,

Pete Mac in Melbourne (who could quite easily live in Levanto...)