On 7/1/2013 11:35 AM, Paul Stenquist wrote:
Another shot of the Egret. This is several frames earlier than the other shot,
and the light is completely different, due in part to the position of the
wings, but the camera angle as well.  I decided to present it full frame, as I
like the environment. (The previous shot was cropped to about 50% of the frame.)

http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=17445899&size=lg
That's a beautiful exposure. Wonderful detail. I'd have blown the highlights in that shot to smithereens.

-- Walt