I too used my K7 last weekend for the Mikado shots that I shared this
week, having exclusively used the X-Pro 1 for a couple of months. Yes,
it felt heavy, but there's no equivalent of the excellent 50-135  2.8
DA* lens or longer telephotos in the Fuji line-up so the K5 still has
its place.

Incidentally, I've never moved the focus point off centre. I've always
focused then framed. But then you might have been joking on that
point. One never knows...

Chris