FS: Pentax K-7 body, low shutter count (2,295), EX- condition. Purchased from a
list member (but I don't remember who!). Includes printed manual, original box,
strap, new non-Pentax battery and non-Pentax charger. $250.

Pentax DA 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 AL WR lens, EX+ condition. I had bought this lens
new and sent it back to Pentax before the warranty was up because of sub-par
performance. They calibrated it to factory specs and it now performs very, very
well for this kit lens! A weather resistant lens, it's a great match on the
weather-resistant K-7. $100.

Tamron SP 24-135mm  f/3.5-5.6 macro AF aspherical (IF) lens, includes front and
rear caps and Tamron soft zippered case, EX condition. This is a film-era lens
and is therefore technically full frame. Balances well on the K-7 body though
it isn't weatherproof. $150.
It's this lens, for reference:
http://www.pentaxforums.com/userreviews/tamron-sp-af-24-135mm-f-3-5-5-6-ad-aspherical-if.html

Photos available upon request.

Joe

------------------

Joe Wilensky
Managing editor, Ezra: Cornell's quarterly magazine

The Cornell Chronicle
Ezra: Cornell's quarterly magazine
Ezra Update: Cornell's monthly newsletter for alumni & friends
Cornell Chronicle weekly digest

312 College Ave.
Ithaca, NY 14850

jj...@cornell.edu