Usually this many photos in a Geso put me off - but these , in the index view, are just really enjoyable. Every bit as good as the TV coverage of our stuff I watched. Used to be able watch the fireworks
ehre from my roof, but they moved them to the westside.

One of the nicest 4ths I've had here was when Rob Studdart came for
a visit in - hmmm - I think it was 2004.  still waiting for him
to post HIS fireworks shot from that day hehe

ann