Who'd it belong to & where was it going?

On 7/10/2013 5:50 PM, Steve Cottrell wrote:
On 10/7/13, Don Guthrie, discombobulated, unleashed:

Recently had an opportunity to photograph a genuine steam engine on the
tracks. I took many pictures and will post some galleries when I get
them up on flicker. Meantime for those who have no moral objections to
Google plus please look at this link and let me know if the experience
works for you. Thanks

https://plus.google.com/u/0/100687245332697763729/posts/BbeeSxVWxD5

Interesting choice of composition! Personally I would lose the dead
space left of the tree, but it loses nothing in your interpretation.

I like it.