For the K5's raw file size, 16 GB cards might offer the best compromise between capacity, cost & redundancy (eggs/baskets).

On 7/11/2013 8:14 AM, Ann Sanfedele wrote:
Christine - wel think a lot alike on these things...
I would be unlikely to shoot more than 200 either and would, like
you probably rather have more 8 gb cards than one 32 normally. Though in
the situation I'll be in, with not a lot of time to chimp - and being
all thumbs ..  what I might do though, is shoot the wedding
on once card and tuck it away before the reception and then if I feel
like grabbing a few at the reception that I can't resist on a second card.

Boris - I certainly will be practicing a lot :-)

ann