well will try first batch from camera then
thanks, Gerrit - you saved me a lot of anghst

ann

On 7/15/2013 14:32, Gerrit Visser wrote:
Ah, is your reader compatible with SDHC cards or just SD cards? If it is an
older reader it might not support the new high density (>2gb) cards. Ask me
how I know: we spent a wonderful day in Shanghai looking for a reader :-)

Gerrit

-----Original Message-----
From: PDML [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of Ann Sanfedele
Sent: Monday, July 15, 2013 2:26 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: K-5 Arrived! - now I have a question :-)

Everything very user friendly... of course I've tried it out on Ashley...
Have a few pics to load, put card in card reader, put card reader in USB
port, clock adobe downloader.  doesn't recognize card.

I shot a couple of jpgs and a bunch of dngs...

I get "select device" in the adobe window

surely I'm missing something simple

anyone??

ann

follow the directions.