On Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 04:16:13PM -0500, Darren Addy wrote:
> After reading this a little bit closer, I don't think that this flash
> could be used ON a Pentax camera (as I was originally thinking). It is
> designed for strobist-style off-camera use. Correct me if I'm wrong.
> But this is why when you order a Metz you need to buy one for your
> camera brand. This flash *has* no such differentiation (and needs none
> if being used as a slave off-camera).

My understanding is that it will work just fine on your camera, but in
manual mode, no TTL.

As with previous LumoPro flashes, the LP180 features sync via standard hot
shoe, PC port, 3.5mm miniphone port, and optical slave. The optical slave
features 11 different settings - one simple slave mode and 10 alternative slave
modes that ignore between one and ten pre-flashes. More information on using
various slave modes can be found in the included Owner's Manual.

--
Larry Colen                  l...@red4est.com         http://red4est.com/lrc