On 18/07/2013 9:49 PM, Aahz Maruch wrote:
On Thu, Jul 18, 2013, Bill wrote:
On 18/07/2013 8:51 PM, Aahz Maruch wrote:
And your point is?.... FSM knows I'm *so* not a fan of change for
change's sake, but I also think it's bizarre to excuse a state of
affairs as "that's the way we've always done it". If people
actually do prefer reply-to list, I'm certainly not agitating for
change. (And since only one person has specifically expressed a
preference for switching off reply-to list, I'll shut up except
for addressing any other wrong comments.)
Dude, the beauty of the PDML is that it is a virtual pub, with the
added beauty that one can participate in several different
conversations at the same time, and can take a conversation off list
if it goes off topic. Changing the default to reply to person rather
than  reply to list would result in confusion and suicide.
Why can't you just leave well enough alone?
Really?  That explains why my other lists have died, then.  </sarcasm>
So go fuck yourself. No one here needs you.

bill