-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]På vegne af David Brooks
Sendt: 31. marts 2002 16:04
Til: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Emne: Re: SV: M42 to K mount question

Thanks Jens.I just find it strange that with an
A or M lens on the K1000, i can get the meter
needle to go from bottom to top when running
through all  the aperature settings.
I put the 200(and the smc 135 f 3.5 )on the
K1000 this wekend and the needle will register
 from the very top to only the center,but not go
below as with other A and M etc.

There seems to be a lot of 'play'in aperature
when the needle gets close to centreie:as 2-4
change in aperature still keeps the needle in
or near the centre,wereas in the A or M 1- 1
1/2 stops will move it out.
Its sunnyer today,i'll see whats happens

Dave