Thanks to Christine, Chris, Christine, and Aahz for the recent
comments. And especially to Aahz for breaking that disturbing string
of respondents in the thread whose name started with "Chris".
:)

For those taking the Mensa test, complete the following series:
"Christine, Chris, Christine, ______"

a) Chris
b) Christ
b) Christmas
c) Aahz
d) Not enough information to say, with certainty

--
"Photography is a Bastard left by Science on the Doorstep of Art" -
Peter Galassi