I was just thinking of eliminating part of the wall - cropping.. stan had a different idea I see. .

In the parens ? My monitor might be too bright so the sky looks to bright is all I meant. OR did you mean the Frost quote?

The wall is rather like New England fences - except the vegitation is different there from yours

ann

On 7/30/2013 15:19, Jack Davis wrote:
Thanks, Ann. That's all the sky there is. Actually, I thought I'd like to have
provided a little more room at the bottom to include slightly more of the base
of the grass.
Darkening the sky a bit was my thought, but then it seems that more prefer
bright. (?)
Please translate the last comment, within the parenthesis.

Thanks,

Jack ;-)

----- Original Message -----
From: Ann Sanfedele <ann...@nyc.rr.com>
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2013 11:33 AM
Subject: Re: PESO: Rock Wall

I'd like to see more sky and less rock... would darken the sky a bit too
(at least for my monitor) alternate title "something there is that
doesnt love a wall"

ann

On 7/30/2013 12:17, P.J. Alling wrote:
On 7/30/2013 12:06 PM, Jack Davis wrote:
http://photolightimages.com/aspupload/detail.asp?ID=700

Well, you got the URL right eventually...  Oh, you want comments about
the photo!

It's nicely exposed and has good textures.  Undoubtedly, each and every
one of those rocks has more sense than Ken Rockwell*.

*Yea, I know a cheap shot, but we takes em where we can gets um.