From: PDML [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of Igor Roshchin
Sent: Thursday, 1 August 2013 5:36 AM
To: PDML@pdml.net
Subject: OT - wonderful family album

Disclaimer:
Might be NSFW (in prudish environments and countries) due to some children
nudity.

Alain Laboile, a French photographer and sculptor discovered for himself
photography in 2007 and
since that uses it as a way of describing about his family (2 sons, 4
daughters, and a waife)
Children are now 18, 16, 14, 12, 5 and 4.
http://lab.carbonmade.com/projects/2693265#1

Lovely family album!
If you prefer to see a bunch of selected photos from that album on one page,
you can do it on this
page:
http://www.adme.ru/fotograf/samyj-prekrasnyj-semejnyj-albom-523055/
(never mind the Russian text)