I have a Pentax 67 165mm f2.8 lens. I also ordered a cheap chinese 67
to K adapter to try it with. That adapter had problems (get what you
pay for). No idea what the Fotodiox version is like. Have never gotten
back to that particular project.

--
"Photography is a Bastard left by Science on the Doorstep of Art" -
Peter Galassi