On Aug 2, 2013, at 5:33 PM, Don Guthrie <shark50...@gmail.com> wrote:

> This summer I have recorded a steam train and now some steam powered tractors
> in action. These were taken with K-5 and I have included a few B&W
> conversions. No horses but a few mules.
>
> Comments & Critique welcomed.
>
> http://donspix.smugmug.com/Landscapes/Rural-Iowa/The-Threshing-Bee/30917552_q5xcdK

Lovely collection, Don. My childhood doesn't go quite that far back, but close.
Simpler, more satisfying times. I love the wide-open sky. Don't experience it
here in "the city built in a forest."

Eric Weir
Decatur, GA  USA
eew...@bellsouth.net

"You keep on learning and learning, and pretty soon
 you learn something no one has learned before."

- Richard Feynman