I recommend B&W. You just can't go wrong with anything they sell I'm
convinced. My 77mm CPL that Heliopan manufactured is pretty flawless
too, I mean other than the fact that it costs me 2 stops in light, but
that can come in quite handy sometimes as well.....I've heard good
things about the hoya IR filters. They are likely quite a bit cheaper
than german glass, so what do you have to lose by trying them? If they
don't do it for you, you could always return them. I have a few 49mm
hoya filters from the early 80s that have served me well. I wasn't
expecting much, but ended up being surprised.