On 7/8/13, Eric Weir, discombobulated, unleashed:

>At this point I'm being sorely temped by the Fujifilm X10.  Would feel a
>little guilty about sticking with Pentax, though.

Deffo go for the X20 if you can - unless price is crucial.

Not just saying this as some sort of defence, but the current Fuji
lineup in terms of quality and obvious devotion to producing gear that
photographers like to use, reminds me very much of Pentax in the late
70s and early 80s...

--

Cheers,
  Cotty