I read the google translation and it mirrors many of the other reviews
I have read. 28mm is a bit wide for me for full time use, but I'm sure
some people love it. Actually the wide angle adapter would give me
something more useful. I either want to go ultra wide, normal, or to
100-200mm. Then again a camera like this would completely change my
approach to street shooting by allowing me to get up close and
personal without feeling so awkward........