He was a handsome devil, wasn't he!

Alan C

-----Original Message----- From: kwal...@peoplepc.com
Sent: Monday, August 12, 2013 5:50 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: PESO: Need for Speed

Lt Dan - thank you for your sacrifice, service & dedication !

I know you flew F4s, is that your ride in the background?

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Daniel J. Matyola" <danmaty...@gmail.com>

Dan Matyola

On Sun, Aug 11, 2013 at 12:17 AM, Bob Sullivan <rf.sulli...@gmail.com> wrote:
And Dan, I always thought of you in that movie role...

On Sat, Aug 10, 2013 at 11:14 PM, Daniel J. Matyola