Amazing light, especially in the first one.

Mark

On 8/17/2013 8:51 AM, Brian Walters wrote:
Back in May we visited the Great Sand Dunes National Park near Alamosa, Colorado. Not long after we left, a storm arrived from the south which we were able to observe from a lookout a few miles from the Park.

The light on the dunes was stunning as the sun illuminated them below the storm clouds. Between the three of us (my two sons and me) we must have taken well over 100 shots but I don't think any of us captured the scene as we remembered it.

These are the two best that I came up with:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1370864/PESO/slides/_IGP2410-K5-1-peso.html

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1370864/PESO/slides/_IGP2576-K5-1peso.html

Comments appreciated, especially as to which is preferred (if any).