Wonderful pictures Paul.  And don't worry about the knee and elbow if
all you broke was the lens hood.
I spent yesterday with my daughter-in-law visiting the orthopedic doc
and her classroom.
She tripped and fell on Monday at a school teachers meeting.
She's fractured her right arm's radius very near the top and today is
the 1st day of class.
No broken bones - you're doing fine.
Regards,  Bob S.