Thanks, Cotty and Rick.

The waitress is real, but the waiter behind her is not.  He is not
exactly wooden, however, but painted bronze.  He is located in the
patio of the Peacock Cafe at Grounds for Sculpture.

The waiter is a work based on a figure in the background of Edouard
Manet’s painting Chez le Pere Lathuille:
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chez_le_p%C3%A8re_Lathuille

The waiter is one of a number of works at Grounds for Sculpture based
on famous Impressionistic paintings:
http://untappedcities.com/2013/01/18/grounds-for-sculpture/

Dan Matyola