Well same family at least, I thought most of the tweaks had to do with data speed.

On 8/23/2013 11:54 AM, Doug Brewer wrote:
On 8/23/13 11:40 AM, P.J. Alling wrote:
It's supposed to be the same sensor as the K20D.

Really? They must have tweaked it some, because I get a wider DR than what I remember from the K20. I know it's less erratic than the K20, but that is more of a metering thing.

--
A newspaper is a device for making the ignorant more ignorant, and the crazy,
crazier.

     - H.L.Mencken