For me, something like this would be a bit of fun and not much more. I'll watch the project with interest but I doubt it can be produced at a price I'd be prepared to pay.

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia
http://lyons-ryan.org/southernlight/

Quoting "P.J. Alling" <webstertwenty...@gmail.com>:

Silicon film, big topic of discussion on the PDML, and elsewhere about 10 years ago, (pre *ist-D). Prototypes were actually developed eventually, for Canon and Nikon analog cameras. You can read about it here.

http://www.dpreview.com/news/tag/silicon-film