I'm going to try to have something. I went out and did some long
exposures, but I haven't had time to look at them to see if there's
anything there.

It was supposed to be clearing off with thunderstorms late in the
afternoon & I had a sheltered spot in a gazebo to shoot from ... but it
didn't really clear off & the thunderstorms didn't materialize.

I have never seen mosquitoes so thick. I thought it was fog at first. I
found out that the non-DEET lemon eucalyptus insect repellent I got from
REI worked.

I got sprinkles of rain on the way back home and I almost ran over a
bear, but he was already gone into the bushes on the side of the road
before I could stop & grab my camera.