I got my Vivitar S1 70-210mm f2.8~4.0 back from repair in pretty much the same shape as it was before the unfortunate accident. The price was reasonable and the lens works pretty much as before, which makes me content. I spent some time terrorizing a few friends testing it out. This one isn't half bad.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1604247/PESO/PESO%20--%20frank.html

Equipment: Pentax K20D w/vmc Vivitar S1 70-210mm f2.8~4.0

As usual comments are welcome but may be totally ignored.

--
A newspaper is a device for making the ignorant more ignorant, and the crazy,
crazier.

     - H.L.Mencken