Don't really WANT to sell the istd body , but since I have the K-5 I'll entertain offers cause I'm really really broke - two teeth extractions and slow ebay - a bit scary.

Pictures provided later if you need - I will tell you I decorated the
camera with green duct tape so I could see it before my cataract surgery. just on the grip. I had one little hitch with it a while back
that was fixed by removing and reinserting the batteries.

I also have a film KX body - my trusty old beatup one that Eric H
did a CLA on last year and a K-1000 also, but the K-1000 would really
be only $20.00 plush shipping as it isn't made in Japan.

Don't know what to ask for the D - you tell me what you think is fair.

plus priority mail shipping in USA  - about $10

ann