Great Geso. Several of these would make great  shots on their own.

Love the shot with the two boys looking around the  table. The kid with the
dogs, where his hair is almost the same color of their  fur, has a lot of
awwwww value. Also really like the one with the urn in the  window, window
box, and pointed tops of fence.

Several others I really  like, the above are just the ones that jumped out
at me.

Way to go,  Marnie aka Doe :-)

In a message dated 9/7/2013 12:38:02 P.M. Pacific  Daylight Time,