Boris - I agree with the others' comments. The Waitress is well shot (though I
would prefer her to be a touch closer to the right edge). Etude seems too
"crisp", over sharpened perhaps? Maybe just too much contrast in the scene? A
nice enough composition, but maybe memorable only if you know that street. The
Street Scene has too many "stories" going on at one time IMHO. The father with
young girls perched on the posts - check. The two ladies approaching one
another for greetings - check. The conversational group - check. But all of
them in one frame? A bit much I think.

stan