All of them are really nice, Ann!

If forced to pick a favorite, I'd have to go with Rain Stops. It just seems cinematic to my eye, somehow.

- Walt

On 9/12/2013 7:08 PM, Ann Sanfedele wrote:
(including two you've seen)

http://annsan.smugmug.com/On-the-Road-or-On-Foot/Very-recent-NYC/31835949_JqDbwJ#!i=2716040784&k=N6FzgHx

coming up for air from multiple annoyances and chores

most of these shots are within the last 2 weeks..

Three rainy day ones were earlier this afternoon... In a bit of good fortune, I arrived at the bus stop that heads downtown at the same time as the bus, as it started to drizzle. The normally 10 minute trip to Chinatown lasted nearly 30 minutes and most of it was under a downpour.
It had stopped just before I got off the bus.  For those of you who
know the area and distance.. that was St Marks Place down 2nd to
Houston, over to Allen to Hester St (used to stop at grand). treated myself to 5 pot stickers for $1.25 at my favorite dumpling house on
Christie, gathered BBQ roast pork and chicken over rice for later and
other groceries - got back home well before the predicted serious storm
set in - that is going full tilt now.

I blabber because I had a nap - it has the same effect on my tendancy
to go on and on that getting a full night's sleep does.

anyway - have a look -

ann