I am currently researching lens adaptors and compatibility etc for some
of my legacy Pentax lenses for use on a Fuji X-E1 camera. The X-E1 is a
mirrorless 1.5x sensor camera with no optical viewfinder (shock, horror)
but I would like something to get me back into messing with lenses
again. Hoping to pick one up used, soon.

I came across this article on The Online Photographer site by Jim Hughes
and thought it interesting, I link it here in case others find the same.
His photographic hardware priorities mimmic mine and I found his insight
useful.

<http://theonlinephotographer.typepad.com/the_online_photographer/
2013/06/fuji-x-e1-the-keeper.html>

or