On 15 Sep 2013, at 21:08, Ann Sanfedele <ann...@nyc.rr.com> wrote:

> On 9/15/2013 14:32, Alan C wrote:
>> Another great GESO. I almost feel as if I am there but you didn't attach
>> the "smell frequencies". The free range pigs are interesting, they don't
>> do that out here.
>>
>> Alan
>
> I like the whole set as an essay and love those two sows - but wonder, do you
> still call them "free range" if they are fenced in?

If they're not fenced in they're feral...

Standards define the meaning, at least as far as commerce goes, and normally
state the maximum time in a day they may be locked indoors, how much space they
have indoors, the extent over which they are allowed to move freely outdoors,
the density of population and so on.

> I'll take the woodland path that are peopleless as my faves, though...
> they just draw you into the scene
>
> ann

Thanks. And thanks to everyone who has commented.