On 18/09/2013 1:14 AM, Bruce wrote:
I like almost full frame.  Crop the tiny bit on the top right off.  As for
color - it is ok for me.  I like the shot.  The water flow is well executed.
Nice work.

Thanks to everyone who looked at my little picture and commented on which way I should go with it. I kind of like the crop, kind of like the uncropped, didn't really see the lesser crop at all. My wife likes the uncropped version, I expect that is what will go on the wall.

As an aside, that was done by stacking two polarizer filters and then turning them until their interference with each other allowed me to make a 30 second exposure.
Fun stuff...

bill

--
Bruce