Ann.

It seems like a bargain, do you know what Class it is?

On 9/20/2013 11:15 PM, Ann Sanfedele wrote:
I really don't need a 32 GB - I didnt even come close to filling it up even shooting raw and i only reformatted twice (never filled it up , just reformatted the second time for clearing everything off of it
so I could sell it)

I paid $28 for it - would someone give me $15 for it, with free shipping in USA?

It's a Sandisk

thanks
ann

--
A newspaper is a device for making the ignorant more ignorant, and the crazy,
crazier.

     - H.L.Mencken